yooo this looks dope on your blog
it really does
It’s like addicting to watch.
oh my god i miss this
This is addicting to watch, i’ve been here for 10 mins
Hey guys! I’m back with my second masterlist, I found some of the best life hacks that I could and compiled them into a list for you to enjoy!
- Awesome Life Hacks
- 7 most amazing food tips to make life tastier!
- Life Hacks for Sex Toys
- 15 Life Hacks You Can Actually Use
- Where to meet the love of your life (or night)
- Evil Genius Hacks
My last masterlist: Sex and Love
Kurt Vonnegut: 16 Rules For Writing Fiction
1. Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
2. Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
3. Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
4. Every sentence must do one of two things — reveal character or advance the action.
5. Start as close to the end as possible.
6. Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
7. Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia.
8. Give your readers as much information as possible as soon as possible. To heck with suspense. Readers should have such complete understanding of what is going on, where and why, that they could finish the story themselves, should cockroaches eat the last few pages.
9. Find a subject you care aboutand which you in your heart feel others should care about.
10. Do not ramble.
11. Keep it simple. Simplicity of language is not only reputable, but perhaps even sacred.
12. Have guts to cut. Your rule might be this: If a sentence, no matter how excellent, does not illuminate your subject in some new and useful way, scratch it out.
13. Sound like yourself. The writing style which is most natural for you is bound to echo the speech you heard when a child.
14. Say what you mean. You should avoid Picasso-style or jazz-style writing, if you have something worth saying and wish to be understood.
15. Pity the readers. Our stylistic options as writers are neither numerous nor glamorous, since our readers are bound to be such imperfect artists.
16. You choose. The most meaningful aspect of our styles, which is what we choose to write about, is utterly unlimited.
“A long time ago, before I even met you,
someone replaced my chest with a broken record.
For years, it’s been stammering through
the same old tune.
I want you to know I’m trying.
I quit smoking. I’m doing yoga. And those days
I wake up wishing for death are getting fewer
and farther apart.
No, I’m not ok. But I haven’t been ok
since I was 11, maybe 12. I am still here though.
I’m still breathing. For me, sometimes, that
will have to be enough”
Hi, so I made a post like this a while back when I was under the username scootsmcool. I’m not really sure what happened to the masterpost then it was deleted somehow, either by me on accident or tumblr, not sure. This is a new one though and updated linked too so everything here should work! If you see a movie thats not on here I probably couldn’t find a link and I apologize but feel free to message me if you do find one! Also my inbox is open if a link isn’t working or if theres an issue with it. Some places have multiple choices so I tried to include the server that works best for those!
I advise using chrome and definitely make sure you have adblock installed!
1997 - 1999:
2000 - 2001:
Up, Up, & Away, Color of Friendship, Alley Cats Strike Back, Rip Girls, Miracle in Lane 2, Stepsister From Planet Weird, Ready to Run, Quints, The Other Me, Mom’s Got a Date With a Vampire, The Ultimate Christmas Present, Zenon: The Zequel, Motocrossed,Luck of the Irish, Jumping Ship, The Poof Point, Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge
2002 - 2003:
2004 - 2005:
Pixel Perfect, Going to the Mat, Zenon Z3, Stuck in the Suburbs, Tiger Cruise,Halloweentown High, Now You See Me, Buffalo Dreams, Kim Possible So the Drama, Go Figure, Life is Ruff, The Proud Family Movie, Twitches
2006 - 2007:
2008 - 2009:
2010 - 2014:
Starstruck (putlocker), Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars, 16 Wishes, Den Brother, Avalon High,Suite Life Movie, Lemonade Mouth, Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure, Geek Charming,Good Luck Charlie: It’s Christmas!, Frenemies, Radio Rebel, Let It Shine, Girls vs. Monster, Teen Beach Movie, Cloud 9, Zapped
BONUS: (movies often thought of as DCOMs & shown on Disney but not actual DCOMs)